[AWFFULL] awffull 3.7.1 bug with search string keywords

Héctor Delcourt (Armonth) armonth at gmail.com
Sat May 5 14:36:51 EST 2007

Hi! I am user spanish of awffull and can tell a bug I founded

In the search string keywords report ("View All Search Strings"), the list
of keywords can contain unsanitized HTML.

One user search "<marquee for Firefox" on my site and the result is all
lines below this search is "marqueed"

The solution is sanitize all < and > with the correspondent entity: &lt;
and &gt;.

Greetings
--
 .''`.   GNU/Linux Debian       Héctor Delcourt
 : :' :  Version unstable       A.K.A Armonth

 Por favor no reenvíe este correo o antes
   de nada cambie el FROM original a
    <armonth EN gmail DOT com>

 No acepto adjuntos en formato WORD:
 http://breu.bulma.net/?l3192