Couple of bug fixes backport'ed from trunk, and we have a new release of AWFFull!
Fixes to the Daily Average that... erm... wasn't averaging ; and some issues with "dump"ing Search Strings or Agents.
Whoops. Missed an announce again.
AWFFull v3.10.1 is out.
The was mainly a change to using GPLv3+ for the licensing. But also includes some new flags.
Yay. A year since the last stable release and finally, AWFFull v3.9.1 is out.
Heaps of changes since v3.8.2; just a couple of minor fixes since v3.9.1-beta3. Check out the Changes for the details.
The big add since v3.8.2 is Segmentation. Simple at this stage - is a starter to really go crazy, but it's now there.
It's possible you're wondering what happened to announcements for 3.9.1-alpha1, beta1 and beta2? Yeah. Me too.
In any event, AWFFull 3.9.1-beta3 is released and ready for your downloading pleasure.
Get it while it's hot.
A week ago I released AWFFull v3.8.1. At long last!!!!
A few minor, mainly cosmetic bugs fixed later, and v3.8.2 is ready to roll!
It's been much delayed, but about 2 weeks ago version 3.8.1-beta1 of AWFFull was released.
Lots of changes in this one. The biggies of note are:
- A series of "at a glance" viewable Analytics to the monthly reports, based on published metrics and ratios: Stickiness; Single Access; and Popularity.
- Minor additions to the monthly summary reports.
- Removal of the bookmarks feature due to increasing inaccuracy.
- Deprecation of some less useful configuration options.
- Lots of back end code changes to ease maintenance effort
I've done the initial rejigging of the AWFFull web pages and added a few new demonstrations of AWFFull's capabilities as part of this release.
AWFFull v3.7.5 is now available for your enjoyment!
Minor fixes only:
- Added a Brazilian Portuguese translation (thanks to Jose Carlos Medeiros)
- Shifted the history_regen perl scripts into /contrib/
- Added a German/Webalizer history_regen script (thanks to Andreas Schoenberg)
- The biggie: All Sites Report was missing the page views counter. It was sorted by pages, but you didn't see them.
AWFFull v3.7.4 is now available for your enjoyment!
Apologies for the delayed update: This version was released last night.
The big news is a fix for a subtle security bug as part of the move to using PCRE's.
./configure override for setting Truetype Fonts used on graphs; Updated German Translation thanks to Andreas Schoenberg and a sample.conf entry for MSIE7 Detection, again thanks to Andreas.
AWFFull v3.7.4-beta3 is now available for your enjoyment!
Minor changes, unless you choose to see your text in Japanese. The graphs have been updated to display the truetype fonts with Japanese correctly positioned.
The other change has been some additional bounds checks in the Agent detection code (Mangling). Shouldn't impact anyone or thing, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to add.
AWFFull v3.7.4-beta2 was released yesterday.
Mostly a series of minor fixes around the truetype detection and handling to cope with less recent/up-to-date systems.
Some fixes to the NLS detection (internationalisation) to get around issues with systems that define all sorts of LC_ environment settings.
And lastly a series of more rigorous checks to the agent mangling to keep everything within set boundaries.